Full remodel completed in Jan 2023! Wall to wall windows look out over the 18th hole. Just outside your door, you'll find 2 private pools, 2 tennis/pickleball courts, 5+ miles of pristine beaches, 2 PGA courses, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, body surfing, activity rentals, fine dining and so much more all within WALKING distance! Fully air conditioned and dehumidified (keeping you cool/dry). Perfect for families or small groups! You'll see why we call Hawaii our happy place!
Located on Oahu’s fabled North Shore, our fairway condo is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. We’ve visited the area for years and live locally so we can share our ‘locals only’ list of eats and activities to make your visit magic. We love morning walks on the golf course to the ocean, early morning swims in Turtle Beach, lunch of fresh caught coconut macadamia nut shrimp, snorkeling at the local secret spot and then finishing the day off with a shaved ice watching the surfers and the sunset sinking into the sea in Turtle Bay near the pool. Or drive a few miles down the road to experience the best luau on the island at the Polynesian Cultural Center! We’ve visited all of the Hawaiian islands and this is hands down our favorite spot. Come visit us and we think you’ll agree!
Guests have full access to the condo, two private pools, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, clubhouse, charcoal BBQ and over 5 miles of secluded beaches and walking trails all included with your stay.
Golf on 36 holes of PGA championship courses, activity rentals (snorkeling, mountain biking, segway tours, horseback riding, surf rentals/ lessons, boogie boards, stand up paddle boards, helicopter rides, etc.) are all available within WALKING distance (beach, snorkeling, etc. all free; additional charges apply for some activities such as golf, horseback riding, etc.).
Interaction with guests
We like to keep things simple and have worked to set things up so that you can enjoy your vacation without needing us. We're always close by to help when / if needed.
Other things to note
If you’ve never been to the North Shore of O’ahu before, it is one of the very best kept secrets Hawaii has to offer.
After visiting all the Hawaiian islands, we think that you'll love the North Shore and won’t want to go to any other place again. We love providing travel, activity and dining recommendations so please do not hesitate to reach out before during or after your trip if we can help.
Carbon monoxide detector
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
1. Please rinse all sand before entering (hose next to front door or sand shower avail in pool area). Guests who bring excess sand inside the unit or shower may be assessed an additional $100 USD cleaning fee.
2. No shoes or beach toys in house please
(you may leave them on the front porch during your stay).
3. A key FOB will be left on the kitchen counter which will open the gate and pool area. Please leave this on the counter when you check out. Lost or stolen FOBs will he assessed a $100 USD fee.
4. Please promptly remove all garbage from the unit using the dumpster next to the parking area (do not leave trash in or outside unit as it will attract pests).
5. Quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am. Please respect all posted signs throughout the community.
6. Please close all windows and blinds anytime you leave the unit to keep it cool / dehumidified.
7. Please lock doors and windows anytime you leave the unit. Please lock all car doors and leave valuables out of sight. We have never had a problem, however, we are not responsible for any loss of valuables.
8. Please help us by following the check out procedures. We frequently have guests arriving shortly after your departure and it helps us get ready in time.
9. Guests who do not follow the check out procedures or who require excessive cleaning will be charged $100 USD additional cleaning fee (we hate charging this so please help us keep the space clean - thank you!).
10. Please ask us for any travel advice or special requests… We love helping people have an excellent time on the North Shore!
Mahalo for your kokua (Hawaiian for help). Enjoy your stay at our Turtle Bay Fairway!